2) “During the last 100 days we have seen an orgy. It would make any local smorgasbord embarrassed … The government spent its wad by April 26.”
3) “But we also know that the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States.”
4) ''Not all cultures are equal.''
5) ''[Pelosi] is committed to her global warming fanaticism to the point where she has said she has even said she is trying to save the planet. We all know that someone did that 2,000 years ago.''
6) ''A woman (Terri Schiavo) was healthy. There was brain damage, there was no question. But from a health point of view, she was not terminally ill.''
7) “Unelected bureaucracies will decide what we can and cant get in future health insurance policy. Thats why they're called death panels.”
8) ''This cannot pass. What we have to do today is make a covenant, to slit our wrists, be blood brothers on this thing. This will not pass. We will do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn't pass.''
9) ''And what a bizarre time we're in, when a judge will say to little children that you can't say the pledge of allegiance, but you must learn that homosexuality is normal and you should try it.''
10) ''Michael Steele! You be da man! You be da man!''?
A Republican Presidential contender? Really? First in the Republithief polls one day, second when secessionist candidate Rick Perry announces the next?
Wikipedia.org reports the following about ORU: “In October 2007 a lawsuit was filed in Tulsa County by three former professors who claimed to have been wrongfully terminated. They also alleged university president Richard Roberts misused university assets and illegally ordered the university to participate in Republican candidate Randi Miller's political campaign for Tulsa mayor.” Wikipedia goes on to report: “Lindsay Roberts, who is referred to in ORU publicity as the university's "first lady," is accused of spending tens of thousands of dollars of university funds on clothes, awarding nonacademic scholarships to the children of family friends and sending text messages, mostly sent between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m., on university-issued cell phones to people described in the lawsuit as "underage males." The hand-picked President of ORU, Michelle Bachman’s chosen Law School and Alma Mater, was Oral Robert’s own son, and this is his legacy.
Michelle attended the law school during it’s 7 year existence and graduated around the time of it’s just demise, when the school had to be transferred to a Virginia school (now a right wing fanatic religionist Pat Robertson product), because of the scandals and mismanagement going on while she was a student there, and used her 'judgement' to pick this out of all the law schools in the nation as her choice of schools to attend. The Boston Globe reported on Michelle Bachman’s Law School Alma Mater’s death knell the year of her graduation thusly, saying that ORU: "shut down its ailing law school and sent its library to Pat Robertson's Bible-based college in Virginia", which subsequently founded the Regent University School of Law.”
Presidential Candidate Bachman picked this ridiculous failed school, and then picked John Eidsmoe as her favorite professor and mentor. She worked for him and participated in research on one of his books, endorsing his views saying of him: "one of the professors who had a great influence on me", "a wonderful man", and "absolutely brilliant." She worked for him while a law student at Oral Roberts as a research assistant on Christianity and the Constitution. In 2011, he said he felt Bachman's views were "in agreement with those taught at ORU and expressed in his book that she worked on.” This from Rolling Stone magazine. Among other radical extremist Secessionist views, Wikipedia reports: “Eidsmoe has stirred some controversy in his outside lecturing. In 2005, he spoke to the national convention of the Council of Conservative Citizens and in 2010 he addressed an event commemorating Alabama's Secession Day where he told an interviewer that it was Alabama's “constitutional right to secede,” and that “Jefferson Davis and John C. Calhoun understood the Constitution better than did Abraham Lincoln and Daniel Webster.” In April, 2010, he was disinvited from a Tea Party rally in Wausau, Wisconsin, because of these statements and appearances.” This fool is Bachman’s legal mentor and the kind of dude she looks up to! OMG! The GOP ain’t at all GRAND in any sense anymore. It is a threat to the Union. Just look at Secessionist Perry and Secessionist religionist Bachman, Numbers one and two in the Republithief polls today. Eidsmoe was even “disinvited from a Tea Party Rally!” Forget that Republican Party!!! It’s gone nuts! Or Pretzels, ifya prefer.
Bachman’s tenure in the U.S. House and her qualifications include only four years in the House. That’s it. And her bad choices of schools, words, reactionary views, misstatements, missteps and goofs galore. That’s it. Her husband is clearly whacked, and she chose him as well. What choices would she make as President? OMG. One Minnesotan stepped out of the race this week, Tim Pawlenty, a former Governor. Not only should Michelle Bachmann recognize her foolishness and the absurdity of her ‘campaign,’ and her inadequacy and incompetency for the office, she should not run for re-election to her U.S. House seat given her selfishness and failure to spend adequate time or resources on her own district which has elected her to the U.S. HOUSE and she’s gone about the business of getting famous and ignoring her district, and if she runs for re-election the voters of the 6th Congressional District in Minnesota should turn her away from the District she’s been ignoring for the past 4 and a half years.
We continue to unreservedly endorse the re-election of our awesome incumbent President Barack Obama. The hit parade of Obama accomplishments in just 30 months in office:
1) Ending the reign of terror that was Osama Bin Laden.
3) Negotiating and passing through the U.S. Senate the START treaty with Russia.
4) Passage of the highly successful $700 billion TARP bill.
5) Passage of the first-step Health Care Reform Act of 2010.
6) Removing 100,000 of our bravest and best from harm's way in Iraq and an end to the Cheney Administration-sponsored US agression by December of this year.
7) Getting a $20 billion down payment from BP before the spill was even over.
8) Intimidating Tony "Wayward" Hayward into resigning as the immoral head of BP, taking a demotion and hiding out in Putin's Russia to avert prosecution by Attorney General Eric Holder.
9) Naming 2 women in a row to the U.S. Supreme court with brains.