Alright, so now a guy named Herman is fair game. Herman’ll be going back to being a hermit soon enough, once his 15 minutes of Presidential fame is up. I selected the particular Herman’s Hermits classic song attached here for good reason. The lyrics report that the lead singer of the Hermit crew, not Herman(his real name is Peter Noone) claims that “I’m not a crook, and if you think I look, I’ll tell you why and what my motives are.” Ya just can't be as rich as Herman Cain has gotten without being something of a crook. And because he has no campaign organization to speak of, and his schedule of appearances have not been targeted for key primary states, many have suggested (even within his own party) that his motives are more along the lines of a book tour or getting even more famous than of actually wanting to be president. In 2000 Herman ran another Quixotic campaign for the presidency, actually publicly admitting that his campaign wasn’t meant to win him the Republican nomination, but that it was more about making political statements and that “George W. Bush was the chosen one, he had the campaign DNA that followers look for." So Mr. Cain has a history of running campaigns for President which are designed to advance Herman Cain causes which have nothing to do with securing a nomination or actually winning elective office. Funny man, that Herman Cain.
Does anybody feel like going out for some Moo Goo Gai Pan? ;o)
***BREAKING NEWS ADDENDUM: Just as if the Miracle Whipped Pizza Faced Hypocrite of a candidate's self-destructive campaign and life were acting on cue, yesterday a new American Hero, a Working Class Hero who represents all working people, especially corporate workers, and especially women who work under misogynistic men like Unabel Cain, Sharon Bialek has risked the scorn of sickos who view victims as culprits by going public with this criminal taking advantage of his corporate power position by 'groping' her, which is rape in my book. Rape doesn't merely mean forced penetration, and Cain's violence IS definitely criminal and prosecutable. At least three other heroic women have come forward to charge this fool with similar immoral, criminal and vicious conduct. The fool is still trying to conduct a presidential campaign, dragging his family through the mud and isssuing denials continuously despite the ever expanding barrage of charges. Hopefully sex charges as well as charges for his other corruption issues will be forthcoming. Cain is perhaps the most immoral of the Republithieves in the race; which includes a whole bevy of hypocrites: the cheating former Speaker Newt Gingrich who was cheating while impeaching Bill Clinton for cheating; Romney who made millions the old fashioned way, taking advantage of others and says only whatever will possibly get him elected; pivoting Perry who gets high, drinks or just is insane and denies all of it; and that twisted Preetzel of a candidate Bachman who no doubt is the same gay-basher her hubby is and doesn't know what happened on Paul Revere's ride! The link to today's NY Times article detailing Cain's misadventures and Ms. Bialek's heroism is: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/08/us/politics/woman-accuses-cain-of-groping-he-denies-charge.html?_r=1&hp. The first sentence of the article might as well serve as the epitaph for the most ludicrous and offensive front-running political campaign in recent history: "Herman Cain said he would offer a formal defense Tuesday against allegations from a woman who said Mr. Cain made an unwanted and rough physical advance on her 14 years ago when he was the chief of the National Restaurant Association." Just quit Cain, you're making the nation look foolish now. Get out and get out now! Hire some lawyers, you have the right to a defense in court dude. And then you have the obligation to serve your time behind bars. John Lennon once again, this time in tribute to Sharon Bialek, the other women who heroically go public in order to prevent future abuses like sicko Cain's:
For all these reasons and more we continue to unreservedly endorse the re-election of our awesome incumbent President Barack Obama. The hit parade of Obama accomplishments in just 33 months in office:
1) Ending the reign of terror that was Osama Bin Laden.
2) Ending Don't Ask Don't Tell- The official Defense Department policy of legal discrimination against gay and lesbian heroes.
3) Negotiating and passing through the U.S. Senate the START treaty with Russia.
4) Passage of the highly successful $700 billion TARP bill.
5) Passage of the first-step Health Care Reform Act of 2010.
6) Removing 100,000 of our bravest and best from harm's way in Iraq and an end to the Cheney Administration-sponsored US aggression by December of this year.
7) Getting a $20 billion down payment from BP before the spill was even over.
8) Intimidating Tony "Wayward" Hayward into resigning as the immoral head of BP, taking a demotion and hiding out in Putin's Russia to avert prosecution by Attorney General Eric Holder.
9) Naming 2 women in a row to the U.S. Supreme court with brains.
10) Having a brain himself as President, post-George Dubya Bush.
11) Getting a debt ceiling bill passed despite the efforts of the reactionary ‘worst-ever’ U.S. Congress and the most incompetent U.S. House Speaker Tanman Boehner to stymie his every effort.
12) Putting an end to Muammar Qaddafi without the loss of the life of a single American military member.
AND THE WINNING LINK TO DEFEAT THE LIKES OF PRETZEL CANDIDATE BACHMANN, WHICH-WAY-DO-I-TURN CANDIDATE ROMNEY, YET-ANOTHER-STUPID-TEXAS-GOVERNOR LIKE DUBYA BUSH EXCEPT PRO-SECESSION AND RENEWED CIVIL WAR ADVOCATE RICK PERRY OR BILLIONAIRE BILLIARD BALL PSEUDO-CANDIDATE HERMAN CAIN; AND TO RE-ELECT A GREAT GUY WITH REAL FAMILY VALUES IS: