Thursday, July 12, 2012
The ABC’s of Why NOT to Vote for Romney in 2012
Let's hope this is "Mitt" Romney's LAST Presidential campaign.
You've been running for decades dude,
so listen to Petty please and
"Don't Come Around Here" no more!!!
First and foremost, let’s make one thing clear; the Republithievin’ one percenters who want to control the global economy and put a noose around the poor and middle class (Romney was born into a rich family, his old man was a wealthy lawyer, governor and wound up a Nixon lackey in that criminal RepubiCon’s cabinet after HIS own egotistical drive for the powers of the presidency failed) have nominated a dude who thinks having his wifey and kids watch as he crams a big ol’ luvvin’ dog into a tiny crate and strappin’ it onto the roof of a station wagon then headin’ up the highway from Boston to Canada is OK!!! As if that wasn’t bad enough, this loser had one of his kids shout from the back seat, during what is at least a half day drive (I lived in Boston and have driven to Canada, so I know from whence I speak) at highway speeds (55-65 mph at a minimum)—this kid shouts out to “Mitt” that there is brown liquid coming down the back window of the vehicle.
It turns out the dog had to poop, was apparently so scared outa his wits that he was gonna fly off the car that he had a case of diarrhea!!! OMG! So what does this ‘awesome’ and ‘humanitarian’ future “Presidential Contender” decide??? Does he clean up the dog, crate and car and then allow the family’s beloved pooch to ride with the kids? Oh no! This baboon-like fool decides to do what is often described as a perfect definition of insanity: Repeating the same mistake over and over, and expecting different results. He just once again planted this poor pooch back into the crate and onto the top of the speeding car again after wiping off his investment (the station wagon) where the dog remained for the remainder of the trip to Canada! OMG! AND THIS IS ALL THE REPUBLITHIEVES CAN COME UP WITH???
This may seem a small morsel of a matter in a presidential candidate, but figure this:
1) What kind of morality does this guy have that would allow him to treat a defenseless canine in this manner (and ifya think morality doesn’t matter, then you never lived through the Watergate phenom and Nixon’s pathetic resignation after a few years of moral crisis, or the absurdity of the Clinton impeachment by another of the RepubliCon’s “Presidential Contenders” this year for marital infidelity with Monica Lewinsky while “Speaker” Newt Gingrich was carrying on the latest of a series of lifelong marital infidelities, during his marriage number two of three total thus far)??? It matters, and you just know that ifya do vote for this fool, he’s bound to have scandal after scandal for immorality (we’ll talk about his fiscal immorality, greed and viciousness in business affairs later on when we discuss what would definitely be the ‘Bain of America’s existence” if Romney is elected, especially knowing how immorally he ran a financial outfit called Bain Capital).
2) Never mind his willingness to damage a wonderful pooch, what about his kids? Dontcha think that this ride to Canada with this poor dog suffering this abuse was just a bit traumatic for them??? What kind of values do you think he was instilling in them doing such things, and do ya think he even cared?
3) He’s an animal abuser under Massachusetts law, and a criminal who was never prosecuted thereby. That happens when you’re rich and buy the Governor’s office having never held elective office before.
4) If he can treat his own dog this way, what the Hell is he gonna be doing to the environment if he doesn’t give a hoot about owls, wolves, foxes, etc. like he doesn’t his own pets??? He sure isn’t gonna be any Teddy Roosevelt, that’s for darned sure!!!
5) And, yes, I’ll say it, where was wifey in this whole deal?? That matters too. She’s getting off easy on this one. She was an equal partner in it and would have also been prosecuted as an animal abuser if she had my income or yours!
So there you have it, if you want to elect a proven anti-animal candidate who has advocated policies which would devastate wild animals as well because his morality says money is all that matters, then vote for “Mitt!” This fool has bought in to the absurd notions of that idiotic half-Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin, of “Drill baby drill,” without concern for environmental matters at all. He has claimed that President Obama’s caution with the massive trans-continental Keystone Pipeline proposal isn’t caution, but opposition. That’s just one of Mitt’s lies. He lies a lot, btw. Mitt Romney IS a liar (just one more example: he claimed repeatedly after passing a universal Obamacare-like health care bill long before our awesome incumbent took office that he never endorsed the Massachusetts plan for the entire nation—and yet he’s on tape saying so repeatedly before and during the debate over Barack’s historic legislative and now judicial achievement—imagine persuading THIS court to back his plan—what a GREAT President we DO have, btw), a proven fact. More morality problems. A known liar in PUBLIC, so just imagine how this dude is in private! OMG!
Teddy Roosevelt was a wonderful conservationist, a Republican in the great tradition of American Conservatism based on that Teddy ‘conservation’ concept. Mitt has no opinions on anything but money and has only bad ideas there (more on that shortly). But global warming is real, we ARE spewing way too much smoke into this thin layer of gas we call the atmosphere which blankets this wonderful blue marble we call Earth and we NEED Barack back in office so he can begin his stated plans to prioritize environmental concerns in his second term. The Republithieves who have taken over the old Conservative party are not ‘Conservative’ in the old Republican tradition at all. The idiotic Palinazoic Tea Party extremists who control the party, the current House Speaker, and Mitt Romney will kill countless species and do immeasurable damage to the environment by giving companies like BP (who gave us the gift of that ongoing daytime soap opera of the Gulf Oil Spill which lasted months, killing nearly a dozen workers, spewing millions of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico; while the company had NO clue how to stop the leak because they were UNregulated up to then—Barack has since helped fix that—and we were treated to the greedy face of British national “wayward” Tony Hayward, BP’s CEO on the news every day talking trash). So ifya liked that BP oil spill, vote for “Mitt,” because he’s all about deregulating all industries, BP included!!!
Before I go on, let me list a few of the reasons TO vote for Barack. I’ve posted my endorsement elsewhere on this magnum opus of political literature known as Unabashed Left, but here are a few reasons TO vote for him.
1) He’s a moral guy. NOBODY at all has questioned this wonderful father, husband, and former community worker, State Senator for 10 years and former U.S. Senator’s integrity in ANY serious way whatsoever. He’s a good guy and folks like him because he’s personable, moral and upright(Romney has a hard time with people for exactly the opposite reasons). He’s never strapped any critter to the top of any vehicle.
2) Reversing 30 months of job losses with three solid years of job gains! It was just three years ago we HAD a Republithief in office ifya remember. His name was GEORGE W. BUSH! Romney’s surrounded himself with all the same Bush people for advice on the economy and defense. DON’T FORGET THAT BUSH AND THE REPUBLITHIEVES BROUGHT ON ‘THE GREAT RECESSION’ JUST THREE YEARS AGO, THE BANKING CRISIS, BERNIE MADOFF, THE HOUSING FORECLOSURE PANDEMIC, LAUNCHED AN IRRELEVANT WAR IN IRAQ KILLING THOUSANDS AND RESULTING IN AN UNIMAGINABLE FEDERAL DEFICIT AND DEBT!
3) Focusing on the proper target, using drones and ELIMINATING THE MENACE OF OSAMA BIN LADEN FOREVER WITHOUT THE LOSS OF A SINGLE AMERICAN LIFE!
4) ELIMINATING THE decades-long Libyan MENACE OF MUAMAR QADDAFI WITHOUT THE LOSS OF A SINGLE AMERICAN LIFE!
5) Following the disgrace of America’s reputation during the Bush years (Dubya ended his Presidency not only with the lowest poll numbers among Americans, even our allies despised the man by the time he ruined the global economy and launched wars in the Mideast, south Asia and encouraged a military tyrant named Pervez Musharraf to develop a nuke stockpile to point at its arch enemy and our friend, India) I’M PROUD TO HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO HAS WON THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE EARLY IN HIS VERY FIRST TERM and has restored America’s integrity world-wide! YES WE CAN, indeed.
6) Despite a Congress whose Republithievin’ leadership has called itself the party of “Hell NO!” --that was their idea of a Speaker, John Boehner—who would likely continue if you elect Romney, and a Senate leader who said as soon as Barack won the office in 2008 that his goal was not to pass good legislation, but to beat Mr. Obama in 2012—PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS ACHIEVED MORE LEGISLATIVELY THAN ANY PRESIDENT IN MY LIFETIME IN SHORT ORDER. PASSAGE OF THE $750 BILLION STIMULUS BILL; EQUAL PAY FOR WOMEN BY PASSING THE LILLIAN LEDBETTER ACT; PASSAGE OF THE FIRST-EVER STRATEGIC ARMS REDUCTION TREATY WITH RUSSIA; NOT TO MENTION HIS GREATEST DOMESTIC ACCOMPLISHMENT THUS FAR, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE OF LEGISLATION SINCE SOCIAL SECURITY WAS CREATED, THE PINNACLE OF LEGISLATIVE WORK IN MY LIFETIME IS BARACK’S HEALTH CARE REFORM ACT OF 2010! YIPPEE!!! YES WE CAN, INDEED, DEMOCRATIC BASE! AND HE DID SUCCEED IN PERSUADING JOHN ROBERTS OF ALL FOLKS TOO, SO YOU INDEPENDENTS AND REPUBLICANS OUGHT TO TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT THIS SKINNY GUY FROM CHICAGO AND VOTE FOR BARACK OBAMA IN 2012 INDEEDY!
7) And how about how Barack handled that START negotiation with that problem guy we have to deal with in Russia, Vladimir Putin. He not only successfully negotiated the first Reduction in nuclear arms with him and forced him to agree to US inspections of their nuclear sites, he convinced the Senate to pass the bill despite idiotic Republican opposition (something that has never before happened in nuclear arms negotiations—Nixon AND Ford both signed nuclear treaties—both Republicans and historically these treaties have been ratified easily—Mittens has advisers in this area who are the exact same people who convinced Dubya upon his first meeting with the fool Putin after gazing into his eyes at a public press conference that this was his “friend” and a guy he could “trust!” It was their own icon, Ronald Ray-Gun, who said, regarding nuclear negotiations “Trust, but verify.” In other words, don’t ‘trust’ those KGB’ers like Putin AT all!
8) ENDING DON’T ASK DON’T TELL, and inaugurating the era of equality for all in the uniformed military after a few centuries of obscene discrimination of all sorts! At this juncture I’m going to also state the obvious, Barack is such an inspirational leader that he managed in 2008; against the strongest candidate the Democrats have had in a VERY long time who happened to be a woman (whom he now has befriended and wisely chose as the Secretary of State responsible for that START treaty and MUCH more) and as a black citizen in a nation which, perhaps aside from South Africa, has had the worst history of enslavement, Civil War, riots, an entire Civil Rights Movement, and the necessity to find a prophetic leader like Reverend King, because of racism against black people, unimaginably got elected to the VERY highest office in the land, and is, very likely, the most powerful man ever of his race (NOT that race matters, but because of the discrimination against those of color, his accomplishments have brought HOPE and CHANGE to millions in the U.S. and to the globe) in world history, and working for good. PERIOD. We all felt it that first Tuesday of November almost 4 years ago when he pulled off his amazing electoral victory! Enuff said on that! Just wow, Barack. Congratulations dude! Phew! Thank God, and thank YOU Barack!
9) President Barack Obama is a bright, young, charismatic leader who has inspired the nation! He not only graduated from the highest ranked law school in the nation, he graduated at the top of that class and edited the Harvard Law Review! Then the future President became a Professor of Law at the highly prestigious University of Chicago School of Law! His ability to make the right decision and his self-confidence are incredible to witness. When all the facts were in on the Intel that indicated that Osama Bin Laden was residing in that compound outside the Pakistani capital, he faced decisions. Either trust the Intel that said he might not be there and do nothing was one option. He could have bombed and had collateral damage possibilities, and not had the opportunity to verify Bin Laden’s demise. Or he could have gone with the approach taken and gone in with the helicopters and the stealthy raid in the dark that succeeded. He was pressured by Intel people and his brass to bomb. Barack went against heavy pressure, and you sure can see that pressure on his face in that famous situation room photo. As usual, he was RIGHT! I want to go with THAT guy! And don’t forget that when General McChrystal was badmouthing him and his policies, this COMMANDER-In-Chief immediately called McChrystal back to Washington and his resignation was in that week, his boss (General Petraeus) demoted and sent back to the field in Afghanistan and the military was clearly put on notice just WHO was in charge (perhaps the first president to do so as dramatically since FDR!). Not to mention, what an inspiration this guy is when he gets on a podium and gives a speech. He has a lot to say and says it so that your spine tingles! Just ask anyone who saw his keynote speech at the 2004 Democratic Convention or his inaugural before hundreds of thousands in 2008!
10) His choice of wives. Michelle Obama is another darned good reason to vote for Barack! If you don’t think first ladies matter, take a good hard look at how two other Democratic First Ladies have affected our history for the common good: Eleanor Roosevelt and former First Lady, former New York U.S. Senator, former Presidential candidate (and most successful female presidential candidate ever!) and Barack’s Secretary of State Hillary Rodham-Clinton. Michelle has strong opinions, articulates them well, represents the nation well, and has taken charge on a really rough issue to deal with, childhood obesity. She has compassion, style, beauty and grace and I, for one, am proud to have her at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue!
Do NOT doubt that supporters of Romney intend War with Iran by
putting out provocative propaganda such as this!
Karl Rove and his lackeys who created the war in Iraq
are hard at work hiding the money that produces this
kind of trash with the help of the current Supreme Court (Citizens United
has corrupted our nation like never before, and the Republican-
led Robert's Court is at fault!
Ok, back to Romney. Cheeeze! After all that, do I really have to??? Romney has been running his egotistical bid for president for nearly a decade now. He only served one term as Governor of Mass. only to eventually launch his presidential bid—all his confidants say so. He has a complex because his father, George Romney ran in the primaries in 1968 against Nixon and lost by putting his foot in his mouth. This is widely known to be the reason that Mittens now will say anything he thinks people want to hear, and avoids speaking off text because he has recollections of his father’s SNAFU. EXCEPT for the health care bill which he THEN supported and now wants to repeal against the Congress’ and the Supreme Court’s will (saying what others want him to and taking any position necessary to get elected is this dude’s hallmark), Romney was a poor Governor by any stretch of the imagination. He says he didn’t raise taxes and never would, but he just called them ‘fees’ instead and turned the state into what was being called at the time Taxachussettes. And despite this he left the state in a massive fiscal dilemma with more debt than ever.
While Barack was choosing to help the poor and working with people in Chicago, this Mitt guy was taking the money he inherited from his folks and bought into this outfit with some other sleazy investors and created this financial thing called “Bain Capital.” It’s one of those financial outfits which oughta be illegal, the exact kind of greedy outfit which caused the housing foreclosures, the banking scandals and bailout by Bush, and people like Bernie Madoff getting away with billion dollar robberies with keyboards instead of guns. That’s how Mitt Romney became a quarter-billionaire. He’d buy up companies, sell off assets shut them down, fire the employees, sell the outfits and make a huge profit off the scheme. They did a few decent things, but for the most part they left thousands of folks having lost their lifetime work, communities without their largest employers, investors with nothing to show for their money and lots of angry people who you’ll hear from during the campaign. During the Republithief primary running for president THIS YEAR he even had the audacity to say “I LIKE FIRING PEOPLE.” This is NOT a guy who gives a hootin’ holler about creating jobs, his interest truly is in creating an economic environment beneficial to billionaires and future billionaires like him.
Romney wants to go back to EXACTLY the same formula which sucked hard-working middle-class folks 401-K’s down to nothing and put that money into the hands of the Wall Street greedsters; the DE-regulatory environment on Wall Street and in banking which would enable them to again start foreclosing on your houses; robbing your pensions and taking away your jobs! And just watch and see where his income goes if he’s elected. By law it theoretically has to go into a blind trust as president, but you know he’s going to have all his money, including millions he has in secret offshore accounts situated to benefit by his own policies. Talk about conflicts of interest!!! I predict that he WOULD be able to parlay his quarter billion into a billion by his first term, and if you look at his personal record you’d know that this is clearly an objective of his!
Aside from these matters of finance and wealth, as well as his personal ambition and neediness, Romney has NO views on other issues. So he’s surrounded by Bush people and the Palin/Tea Party extremists. Expect a war with Iran, huge deficits, tax hikes for you and cuts for him and his wealthy ‘investment professional’ colleagues who ‘like to fire people’ resulting huge job losses, and resulting deficits as they increase defense spending due to global instability under this incompetent boob. He lost the nomination in 2008 for very good reasons, but his millions made him a strong candidate. But even despite his personal stash of cash, he had a struggle getting his OWN nomination this year against a field of clownish candidates like cheating scandal Herman “999” Cain; Rick Santorum who lost his own last Senate re-election bid by EIGHTEEN POINTS; Newt Gingrich of all people led him at one point (Newt famously divorced to seriously ill wives telling them so on sickbeds, cheated repeatedly and got kicked out as speaker by his own party); wacky Michele Bachmann had a lead over him; and even the blathering idiot Donald Trump led him briefly!
There’s no reason to dig deep for the why as to the reason Romney had to struggle against this parade of fools for the nomination. He’s a VERY WEAK CANDIDATE AND NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT AT ALL, AND THE REPUBLICAN BASE KNOWS THAT; BUT MONEY TALKS IN THIS REPUBLICAN PARTY OF 2012 WHICH HAS BEEN CO OPTED BY BILLIONAIRES AND ASPIRING BILLIONAIRES LIKE ROMNEY, THE KOCH BROTHERS AND TRUMP!!! So here are the reasons NOT to vote for Romney in rapid fire order:
1) He straps dogs onto the roof of station wagons and races down the highway all day with them that way, then puts them back up there after the poor pup has diarrhea for fear.
2) He “likes to fire people.”
3) He DID fire people, closed down companies, and destroyed communities with his personal greed and ambition while CEO of a questionable outfit called Bain Capital.
4) In the process he acquired a quarter billion in assets, hesitates to reveal his own tax records, and has hidden overseas accounts.
5) He lies, says whatever he thinks will get him elected because of his own personal ambition. He appears very much to be immoral, with no real world view except to help Romney out.
6) His economic policies of tax cuts for the rich, more spending (on defense), the likelihood of overseas military conflicts, and deregulation for his pals on Wall Street could bring us into a depression and WILL bring on the worst deficit/debt situation in American history.
7) His talk in foreign policy has shown that he is ignorant about it for the most part and he’s surrounded himself with the same Bush people who brought you 9/11; the unnecessary 10 year Iraq war killing thousands; the stalemated war in Afghanistan for 10 years; the failure to get Bin Laden or eliminate Al Qaeda; and the animosity of our OWN allies from Europe to Japan.
8) He appears poised to deregulate industry which affects the environment, creating huge risks to the air we breathe, killing off wonderful and precious wildlife and despoiling the land. He is clearly incautious about such moves.
9) He WILL be controlled by the people who had John McCain singing a psychologically twisted version of the Beach Boys’ song “Barbara-Ann” when he sang “Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran” as a sitting US Senator and Presidential candidate—the Republican party has been clear in its bellicose statements about Iran in recent years and a WAR WITH IRAN IS INEVITABLE UNDER A SICK ROMNEY ADMINISTRATION. War with Iran would be unlike any we’ve fought since WW II since they have a strong and effective Army, Navy, and Air Force, close to nuclear capabilities and alliances in the region that would spark a likely holocaust, with Israel in a dubious quagmire and an unpredictable policy by their government and the unstable Arab regimes in the region! HOLY COW!
10)His personality simply appears unstable, reminds me of Nixon in many ways, he has problems relating to people, is awkward and has questionable motives and zero in the way of accomplishments in his public career making MITT ROMNEY UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY UNQUALIFIED TO SERVE AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
WE CONTINUE TO ENTHUSIASTICALLY ENDORSE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL, HISTORIC AND REMARKABLE PRESIDENT OF MY LIFETIME, POTENTIALLY ONE OF OUR GREATEST PRESIDENTS IN HISTORY, PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA FOR RE-ELECTION ON NOVEMBER 6TH 2012—MAKE SURE YOU GET OUT AND VOTE AND GET EVERYONE ELSE OUT. THIS FOOL ROMNEY COULD CONCEIVABLY WIN—WE NEED BARACK. THE RIGHT MAN, AT THE RIGHT TIME!