Monday, December 5, 2011
Cain Is Unabel; Palin Quits As Half-Term Guv; Trump Quits; Pawlenty Out: McCotter Done; Nixon; “I Am Not A Quitter!”
One Republithief Quitter
Not Satisfied With Merely Being President, QUEEN Tells Us
The Modern History Of The Republithief/Tea Party:
Another One Bites The Dust!
Yes, another Republithief Prez ‘contender’ has bitten the dust. This time it’s the misogynist cheater Herman Cain. Let’s all do a big, humungous national AWWWWWWWW in synchronicity! Ready; a-one, -a-two, and a one, two, three, four:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!That leaves a chronic and fabled misogynist leading the Tea Party Pack: Mr. Newt Gingrich, the Speaker ousted without support from his own party over a decade ago, the talking head at Fox who says that the difference between being a Faux Newschannel commentator and a Prez candidate is that whilst running for Prez ya need to look like ya know what yer talkin’ about. The lizard of a candidate’s personal record of misogyny was amply and poetically summarized by Talking Points Memo's Josh Marshall: "Let's remember, Newt famously dumped wife #1 for wife #2 while wife #1 was in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery...He eventually dumped wife #2 for wife #3 shortly after wife #2 was diagnosed with MS back in 1999. And he was having the affair on wife #2 with wife #3 while he was turning the country upside down trying to drive Bill Clinton from office for his affair with Monica Lewinsky."
Two Famous Republithief Quitters In The 1970's
Nixon Quit As President and avoided prosecution by a pardon from his hand-picked
successor Gerald Ford
Spiro T. Agnew Quit As Vice President
and copped a plea to corruption charges!Let’s take a brief historical view of Republican Quitters in my lifetime. Even prior to my birth in 1952 Richard Milhous Nixon began speeching about “I am not a quitter” in his Checkers Speech following his first political scandal, a personal slush fund provided by NY millionaires, as soon as he came onto the national scene as Eisenhower’s VP nominee. But then, after subjecting the nation to three more decades of his special form of criminal abuse, the night before he resigned as President Richard Milhous said: “I have never been a quitter. To leave office before my term is completed is opposed to every instinct in my body. But as president I must put the interests of America first Therefore, I shall resign the presidency effective at noon tomorrow.”
Of course, even before Nixon famously quit as Republithief Prez, his hand-picked choice for a heartbeat away from the Oval Office, Spiro T. Agnew: “During his fifth year as Vice President, in the late summer of 1973, Agnew was under investigation by the United States Attorney's office in Baltimore, Maryland, on charges of extortion, tax fraud, bribery and conspiracy. In October, he was formally charged with having accepted bribes totaling more than $100,000, while holding office as Baltimore County Executive, Governor of Maryland, and Vice President of the United States… On October 10, 1973, Spiro Agnew became the second Vice President to resign the office. Unlike John C. Calhoun, who resigned to take a seat in the Senate, Agnew resigned and then pleaded no contest to criminal charges of tax evasion… After two appeals by Agnew, he finally resigned himself to the matter and a check for $268,482 was turned over to Maryland State Treasurer William S. James in early 1983.As a result of his no contest plea, the State of Maryland later disbarred Agnew, calling him "morally obtuse.”
Rudy Giuliani, Republithief Prez 'Contender' In 2008
No Doubt Bemused By His Own Decision Not To Enter The Primaries!
Next on our historical hit parade of ludicrous Republithief quitters is former asinine Prosecutor Rudy Giuliani’s comical campaign for Prez in 2008. In the most absurd campaign in U.S. history, the frontrunner for a year before the primary season famously didn’t bother competing in the early primaries so that by the time Florida’s primary rolled around “Giuliani did not campaign actively in the early voting states, hoping to simply survive in these states, and focused instead on the later, larger states. He campaigned in Florida throughout the primary season, hoping a win in the state's primary on January 29, 2008, would give him enough momentum to win the primaries on Super Duper Tuesday (February 5) where he had also campaigned heavily. After finishing third in the Florida primary, Giuliani's campaign indicated he would withdraw from the race. On January 29, 2008, Giuliani exited the race.”
John Lennon describes the entire Republithief 2012 Prez field,
but in particular the hit parade of Repulblithief Quitters,
From Nixon to Palin to Cain:
I'm a Loser
"What have I done to deserve such a fate?"
Lol dudes and dudette!This time around, even before a single primary or caucus vote is cast here is the list of Republithief quitters:
1) Former MN Guv Tim Pawlenty quit after a ridiculous ‘straw poll’ which had no statistical significance and carried not a single delegate to the Republithief convention, thank God this quitter never made it to the Oval Office.
2) Sarah Palin: the famous quitter after only a half term as Alaska Guv because McCain made her somewhat famous by naming her his VP nominee without vetting her; and then her astounding ignorance of issues and intellectual limitations, her need to jot crib notes on the palm of her hand to remember things such as her opposition to increasing taxes on the wealthy transformed her into a celebrity and provided a Tea Party Cult following! She quit as Guv so she could sign TV contracts and toy with running for Prez in 2012. But she’s a rare VP nominee who was so ludicrous that even she realized how stupid her campaign would be so, following a campaign bus tour of the nation, setting up a PAC and what-not, she quit a campaign she never ‘officially’ entered.
You wouldn't even recognize Republithief Quitter McCotter,
so I figgered I'd try givin' ya a chuckle with this Twitter Quittter Tee!
How irrelevant are the collection of tweets from these Quitters?
3) Thad McCotter (?) is a former 5 term US Rep from Michigan who quit on September 22nd, again before any votes have been cast or a single delegate selected. Good, I don’t want this quitter in office ever again if he quits this easily. :D
"The" Quitter Donald
4) “The” Donald Trump ran, rose in the polls and quit. The universe will be better off if he is struck mute. Thank you for quitting Donald!
Totally Unabel and Immoral,
Herman Cain Quit On Friday
Before a Single Vote's Been Cast
Or a Single Delegate Selected
5) Herman Cain sez he’s ‘suspending’ his campaign, but plans to endorse somebody. Who would possibly want the endorsement of a quitter who cheats on his wife for 13 years and lies about it, accuses the accuser, sexually harasses employees and abusively accuses his accusers? Well….. Of course, that lizard, THE NEWT!
The Flavor Of The Month Republithief Darlin'
The Lizard of a Misogynistic Immoral Tea Baggin' Candidate
Stay tuned. Watch the comedy channel, watch HBO, watch Leno, watch Letterman, watch Conan, but come here to Unabashed Left for the real scoop on this comedy art project (to borrow a term from Rachel Maddow) that IS the 2011 end of the 2012 Republithief/Tea Party campaign for Prez. And pleeeeeeeze remember that for all your military affairs and comedy needs its one-stop shopping here at unabashedleft.blogspot.com!
And ifya wanna get serious and support a campaign and an awesome incumbent and keep OCCUPYING 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, then click this link pleeze:
Unabashed Left: Right Lisa?
Lisa: Right Uncle UL!
And me and Uncle UL,
We hugged, and hugged, and hugged.
The end again!
Only for now tho!
Merry Christmas Everbody!
Ho Ho Ho!
And, Mr. Newt, that is NOT a take-out order!!!