Lisa: Welcome Mr. Mitt. I'm sure glad you're here. How r ya?
Mitt Romney: Glad to be here Lisa. Sure is warm in here, isn't it! Phew! My mascara isn't running is it? Are you gonna be taking pictures, because I think I put on a bit too much blush this morning and want to have my make-up artist do a touch-up ifya do. Ok honey? It's hard for a 64 year old guy to look like this all the time, yaknow?
Lisa: I hafta warn you Guv that I'm gonna take the mitts off [I really lol-ed inside when I said that to Mr. Mitt-- *wink*] when I ask ya my questions, ok?
Mitt Romney: You can ask anything you want, little Lisa. I have a security detail that's been trained by the same guys who protect Sharrrrron Angle and Newt Gingrich in case anyone asks a serious question I don't want to answer AND I keep myself in pretty good shape so I can run fast enough to stay one step ahead of a questioner, and you seem to have pretty short legs.
1) Ending the reign of terror that was Osama Bin Laden.
2) Ending Don't Ask Don't Tell- The official Defense Department policy of legal discrimination against gay and lesbian heros.
3) Negotiating and passing through the U.S. Senate the START treaty with Russia.
4) Passage of the highly successful $700billion TARP bill.
5) Passage of the first-step Health Care Reform Act of 2010.
6) Removing 100,000 of our bravest and best from harm's way in Iraq.
7) Getting a $20 billion down payment from BP before the spill was even over.
8) Intimidating Tony "Wayward" Hayward into resigning as the immoral head of BP, taking a demotion and hiding out in Putin's Russia to avert prosecution by Attorney General Eric Holder.
9) Naming 2 women in a row to the U.S. Supreme court with brains.
10) Having a brain himself as President, post-George Dubya Bush. Refreshing, huh?